- Daily Nutritional Plan example.
Remember that diet is
the single most important factor to looking like a VI-QUEEN.
1 Scoop ( 25 grams )
1/4 Cup Oats
¼ Cup Strawberries
¼ Cup Blueberries
1 Tablespoon Flaxseed Oil
5 grams BCAA’s, L-Glutamine
Mix with blender or mixing wand.
Can of Tuna and 1 x Rice Cake with Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
Grams grilled Chicken Breast with 30 grams of Taro cooked in
Coconut Butter, side Salad with Sea Salt, Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil
Edge Shake with added 5
grams BCAA’s, L-Glutamine
Banana or Muesli Bar
Adding Carbohydrates to Viking Protein’s Australian made
Viqueen Edge is a great small meal or snack.
150 - 200 grams of
Lean Meat, Pork, Chicken, Fish with
½ Cup of Rice or ½ Cup of Pasta
100 grams Sweet Potato with Vegetables which can include
Asparagus, Beans, Peas, Carrot, Corn, Broccoli, Cauliflower.
Other Meals for Consideration:
- Omelette with 3 Egg Whites, 1 full Egg with Spinach, Mushrooms,
Capsicum, Spring Onion, Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 90 grams of Tuna with 50 grams of Rice or Quinoa
Spinach, Onion and Mushroom to taste)
- 1/4 Cup of 4
Bean mix with 90 grams of Tuna with Olive Oil,
Spinach Leaves, Lemon Juice, Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt
- Turkey Breast on Rice Cake & Low Fat Cheese & Cranberry Sauce
- Wholemeal roll with Turkey / Chicken Breast / Tuna with salad
- Low Fat Yogurt with a scoop of Viqueen Edge Protein Powder
Feel free to print out these
guides for your reference & share them.
Drink at least 4 litres of
Water per day
( Drinking 3 protein shakes a day equates to around 1 litre of water )
Benefits of drinking water
* Weight loss
* Aids digestion
* Boosts energy levels
* Extracts toxins from your body
* Helps absorbs nutrients
* Healthy skin
Cook with Grape Seed Oil
* Non-hydrogenated and has no trans fats
* High concentration of omega-6 polyunsaturated fat
* No cholesterol and very little saturated fat
* Higher smoke point than olive oil
Eat high protein foods
* Eating high protein in every meal helps you be fuller for longer & helps
build and repair muscle
* Protein helps recovery, build and to tone muscle
* Promotes fat loss
* Boosts your immune system
* Curbs hunger
* Helps prevent and manage diabetes
* Promotes healthy insulin secretion
* Helps improve bone density
Eat Seeds, Nuts and Whole
* Low GI carbs in every meal help give you a balanced and sustained energy
* Sustained energy levels
* Can lower cholesterol absorption
* Helps brain function
* Reduces heart disease
Other Nutrition Tips
* Experts say that about 70% of your health & wellbeing comes from your
diet & nutritional intake.
* Small meals every 2-3 hours speeds up your metabolism & doesn’t overload
your digestive system.
* Try to eat regular meals every 2-3 hours. The first week or so it may be
hard to eat all the food required
in this program. After 7-10 days your metabolism will speed up and you
will consume meals a lot easier.
If you find it is too much after this period cut down the serving sizes,
try not to skip meals.
* If you train in the afternoon / evening have a Viking Protein Chisel or
After Battle shake straight after
the workout and then have your final meal about 30 mins to 60 mins after
your post workout shake.
* Viking Protein After Battle is a low carb fast absorbing protein loaded
with amino acids and electrolytes
to aid you in the best recovery possible after a workout.
* If you are able to do a cardio session upon awaking before your first
meal this will send your metabolism
into overdrive and really help you get “Chiseled”
This eating plan is a guide only & anyone about to undertake this program
should consult a doctor first.